There are many updates and changes to the latest version:
- The XDBCMS application now uses CSS based layout techniques - this means it is possible to completely 're-skin' the xdbcms application
- PHP mechanisms have been updated so that it is no longer necessary to have the 'SET GLOBALS' set to True - this means the application can be installed onto more web servers, i.e. those who use the normal default of set globals off.
- The application uses new graphics
- There is a removal of the last hard coded references to 'XDBCMS' as the database - in the installer.
- the WYSIWYG editor 'tinyMCE' has been updated to version 184.108.40.206
Last Updated: November 9, 2006, 9:30 pm